Best for Cashback: Citi Cash Back+ Card
- 1.6% cashback on your spending (Highest flat-rate cashback in Singapore)
- No minimum spend required
- No cap on cashback earned
- Welcome offer: Get 4.5% cashback on up to S$5,000 spend (up to S$225 cash back) in the first 3 months (for new main Citi Cardmembers only)
Best for Everyday Spending: Citibank SMRT Card
- 5% savings on groceries (Fairprice, Giant & Sheng Siong. 7.3% for FairPrice Xtra Kallang Wave)
- 5% savings on fast food, movies, and coffee (McDonald’s, KYC, Subway, Burger King, BreadTalk, Starbucks Coffee, Coffee Bean, Toast Box, Cathay Cineplexes & Golden Village)
- 3% savings on online shopping
- 2% savings on EZ-Reload
- Welcome offer: S$120 cashback on your first $1200 spend (10% cashback) (for new Citi Cardmembers only)
Best for Lazada: Citi Lazada Card
- Earn 10X Rewards on Lazada spend
- 5X Rewards on Dining, Travel, Entertainment and Commute
- Enjoy shipping rebate when you spend a min. of S$50 per transaction at Lazada, capped at 4 shipping rebates per month
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance when you charge your airfare to Citi Lazada Credit Card
- Welcome Offer: Spend S$250 & Get S$250 back in Lazada & RedMart Vouchers (for new Citi Cardmembers only).
Best for Shopping: Citi Rewards Card
- Enjoy 10X Rewards for your online & shopping spend
- Enjoy 10X Rewards on rides with Grab & Gojek
- Enjoy 10X Rewards on online food delivery
- Enjoy 10X Rewards on online groceries
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance when you charge your airfare to Citi Rewards Card
- Get $10 off on a minimum spend S$100 at Qoo10 (Offer Valid till: June 30, 2021)
- Welcome offer: Receive 30,000 Citi ThankYou Points when you spend S$3,000 in the first 3 months. (for new Citi Cardmembers only)
How to apply for Citibank Credit Cards
- Visit Citibank
Visit Citibank Credit Cards Page, select the card you like and click “Apply Now”
- Accept Citibank’s Terms and Conditions
Click “Apply Now” to accept Citibank’s terms and conditions.
- Choose whether you are an existing Citibank credit cardholder.
Click “Yes” if you are an existing Citibank credit cardholder, otherwise “No”
- Apply with Singpass
By selecting “No” at Step 3, you will be asked if would like to fill up the application form via Singpass or manually.
Once you submit the credit card application form successfully, an auto triggered email will be sent to you on the email address specified in the form. The email will contain a link that will let you check your application status.
You may choose any of the following methods to activate your card as per your convenience:-
a) Citi Mobile®
1. Launch ‘Citibank SG’ mobile application on your mobile
2. Sign on with your User ID and Password
3. Tap on ‘Profile and Settings’ icon on the top left
4. Under ‘Credit card settings’, tap on the credit card you want to activate, and tap ‘Activate’
5. Please enter the Unlock Code One-Time PIN (OTP) or the OTP sent via SMS
b) Citibank Online
1. Sign on with your User ID and Password
2. Under ‘Services’ > ‘My Profile’, click on ‘Card Activation’ link and follow the steps on-screen
3. Please enter the One-Time PIN (OTP) generated using your Citi Mobile Token or your Online Security Device (OSD) or request for an OTP via SMS
4. Click ‘Continue’ to proceed
You need to be at least 21 years old or above to apply for a Citi Credit Card. However, the minimum annual income criteria depends on the type of credit card and your residential status. The annual income requirement for foreign nationals is higher as compared to Singapore Citizens. You can check the eligibility criteria for your preferred credit card at the respective credit card page.
You will require the following documents to apply for a Citi Credit Card :-
If you are a Salaried Employee
A copy of your NRIC/passport.
Latest original computerized pay slip.
Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement.
If you are Self Employed
A copy of your NRIC/passport.
Last 2 years’ Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
Last 3 months’ bank statements.
If you are a Foreign National
A copy of your passport and work permit (with minimum 6 months validity).
A copy of utility/telephone bill or bank statement with your name and address.
Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerized pay slip.